You've run out of time!
Your answer has already been taken for this question.
To play the game, enter the test screen by clicking on the "Play the game" tab and hover your mouse over the presented image. This will gradually reveal a fashion item as you hover around the picture with your mouse, giving you a useful visual clue about the designer in question.
Once you've managed to determine the designer from the product clue, simply click on your preferred designer option in the list below the image to proceed to the next image test. Each image slide is timed, so you need to be quick if you want to stand out.
1. These terms and conditions (the 'Standard Terms'), together with the terms and conditions that are specific to any Farfetch Competition (as defined below) (the individual 'Competition Terms'), are known as the 'Rules'. Capitalised words used in the Competition Terms shall have the same meaning as given to them in these Standard Terms. In the event of any conflict between the Competition Terms and these Standard Terms, the Competition Terms shall prevail.
2. The Rules apply to the Farfetch Guess the Designer widget and competition that may be promoted on: (i) the Farfetch website (www.Farfetch.com), or (ii) any Farfetch official social media page (@Farfetch), or (iii) any third party's website or blog (subject always to these Rules), and in each case is promoted by Farfetch UK Limited ('Farfetch'), (a 'Competition').
3. By entering a Competition, you agree to be bound by the Rules.
4. Farfetch reserves the right to cancel or amend all or any part of a Competition and/or the Rules without notice for any event that is outside of Farfetch's reasonable control. Any changes to the Rules, or cancellation of a Competition, will be posted on the Farfetch website (www.farfetch.com). It is the responsibility of entrants to keep themselves informed of any changes to the Rules.
5. In the event of any dispute regarding: (a) the Rules, (b) the conduct or results of the Competition, and/or (c) any other matter relating to a Competition (including the terms on which Farfetch and/or the judges award or have awarded a Prize), then the: (i) decision of Farfetch and/or the judges (as applicable) shall be final and unchallengeable, and (ii) no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into, comment issued, or reason given in respect of any decision made by Farfetch.
6. By entering the Competition, you hereby warrant that all information and imagery submitted by you in your entry is yours, and is true, accurate, and complete in every respect. Farfetch reserves the right to verify any information contained in your entry and/or your eligibility to enter the Competition.
7. The Competition is only open to persons who are aged 18 or older on the date of launch of the Competition.
8. Entrants may be required to provide proof of identity and age.
9. Where a Competition is open to persons who are resident outside of the United Kingdom, no person may enter the Competition if the Competition breaches any law or regulation of the jurisdiction in which they are resident or which otherwise applies to that person.
10. Farfetch reserves the right in its absolute discretion to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe that an entrant has breached any of the Rules, any applicable law (including copyright law) or has otherwise infringed the intellectual property of any other person. Each entrant acknowledges and agrees that any failure to comply with the Rules could lead to Farfetch disqualifying that person without Farfetch giving any reason for such disqualification or granting any opportunity for challenge.
11. Any person that is: (a) an employee of any company involved in the Competition (including Farfetch); or (b) a family member of such employee, is not eligible to enter the Competition. Farfetch reserves the right to disqualify any person that it knows is, or has reasonable grounds to believe is, ineligible for the Competition as a result of this Rule.
12. In the event that a Prize-winner is disqualified from the Competition, Farfetch will, unless otherwise stated in the Competition Terms, select an alternative Prize-winner in the same manner as the original Prize-winner and such selection will be subject to the Rules.
13. Entries must be made by the closing date of a Competition and in the manner set out in the Competition Terms. Failure to do so will result in disqualification.
14. There is no requirement to make any purchase in order to enter the Competition or access the Farfetch website.
15. Unless otherwise stated in the Competition Terms, only one entry per person is permitted. In the event that Farfetch discovers or has reasonable grounds to believe that the same person has made multiple Entries, such person and any Entries made by them shall be disqualified and, if such Entrant has already been selected as a Prize-winner, an alternative Prize-winner will be selected in accordance with Rule 12 above.
16. Farfetch accepts no responsibility for the return of any entries.
17. Farfetch will be able (in its sole discretion) to re-gram (on Instagram) or use on any of the Farfetch social media pages any Competition entries without notice, and you accept this use and that such use will be archived after the closing date of the Competition.
18. Prizes for winners (on the terms of these Standard Terms) of a Competition will be set out in the Rules for each Competition ('Prizes').
19. Prize-winners will be selected and notified either in the manner set out in the Competition Terms, or through direct message on their Instagram or Twitter (or other social media used to enter the Competition) page. No prize will be awarded where any entrant has committed any form of misconduct (as determined by Farfetch in its sole discretion).
20. Where entries are judged on artistic or other subjective criteria, Farfetch reserves the right to set and/or amend the criteria used to judge entries.
21. Prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. In the event of a Prize being unavailable for any reason Farfetch reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time.
22. Prizes must be accepted by a Prize-winner. In the event that any Prize notification is returned as undeliverable or any Prize-winner fails to validly reply to a Prize notification within 14 days, Farfetch reserves the right to disqualify the Prize-winner and select an alternative Prize-winner in accordance with Rule 12 above.
23. The value of a Prize may be taxable as income. The receipt by any winner of any of the Prize components of a Competition is conditioned upon compliance with any and all local, federal, and state rules and regulations. The winner is solely responsible for all insurance and any and all applicable federal, state, and local taxes that become due with respect to the prize.
24. Farfetch accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, injury (other than our liability for personal injury or death as a result of our negligence) or disappointment of any kind suffered by any entrant in entering the Competition, including as a result of any entrant winning or not winning any prize.
25. Farfetch accepts no responsibility for entries lost, damaged or delayed in the post, or due to computer error in transit. Entries made online using methods generated by a computer, script, macro or the use of automated devices to enter any Competition will be void.
26. You are responsible for determining if entering into this Competition is lawful in your jurisdiction. To the extent that it is determined to be unlawful then Farfetch may void any such entry into the Competition and reserves the right to void any agreement which may be deemed to have been entered into between you and Farfetch by the action of law.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS AND DATA PROTECTION
27. You agree that Farfetch (and any third party authorised by Farfetch) may use your entry (whether or not it wins the Competition) for any promotional purpose (for example, placing it on the Farfetch website or on any poster, leaflet or other advertising media). You confirm that your entry is original that you own and have the right to license to Farfetch the copyright and other intellectual property rights in the Entry for the purposes referred to in these Rules. You will retain ownership of copyright in your entry but you give Farfetch (and any third party authorised by Farfetch) your irrevocable permission to use, reproduce, publish, display, transmit, copy, amend, store, sell and sub-licence your entry worldwide for such promotional purposes and for the purposes of the Competition.
28. Farfetch will use any personal information that you provide with your entry for the purposes of the Competition and, where you have given your consent, for marketing purposes. Any personal information relating to entrants will be used solely by us in accordance with applicable data protection legislation.
29. All Prize-winners unconditionally agree (as a condition of accepting any prize) to: (a) the use of their name, one or more photographs of themselves, and disclosure of their country of residence (if such Prize-winner is resident outside the UK); and (b) co-operate with or participate in any other reasonable post-Competition publicity.
30. Subject to clauses 32 and 33, Farfetch may make available to you source code for the designer quiz widget (the "Widget") following submission of your entry.
31. Subject to clauses 32 and 33, following submission of your entry, Farfetch may make available to you an electronic badge which you are able to share and otherwise display online (a "Badge").
32. Farfetch hereby provides to you a limited, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, revocable licence to use the Widget and the Badge (including all intellectual property and other proprietary rights contained or displayed within such) solely for the purpose of: (i) embedding such Widget into, and/or displaying such Badge on, your website and/or blog (subject to the terms of these Rules), (ii) displaying such Badge on social media (including Instagram), and (iii) promoting the Widget and this Competition via your website, blog, or social media, subject always to clause 33. For the avoidance of doubt, save as otherwise stated in this clause 32: (a) you shall receive no right, licence, or title in or to any intellectual property provided to you by Farfetch under or otherwise in connection with this Competition, and (b) Farfetch shall, as between you and Farfetch, remain the sole and exclusive owner of all intellectual property and other proprietary rights in the Widget, Badges, and all other aspects of the Competition.
33. You shall in no circumstance: (a) hold yourself out to be, or otherwise represent yourself as being, associated (whether as a partner, associate, employee, agent, or otherwise) with, authorised to act on behalf of, or otherwise connected (in any way) to, Farfetch, or (b) use or upload the Widget to or in connection with any website, blog, social media account, or otherwise (online or offline) that may bring Farfetch's reputation into question or disrepute, including any websites, blogs, or accounts that are pornographic or illegal in nature.
34. You shall indemnify Farfetch from and against all costs, damages, expenses, and losses (including legal costs, fines, and penalties) incurred by Farfetch or any Farfetch group company arising as a result of or in connection with your breach of clauses 32 and/or 33 of these Standard Terms.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
35. The Rules and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter (including the Competition), existence, negotiation, validity, termination or enforceability (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.
36. The Courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with the Rules or their subject matter, existence, negotiation, validity, termination or enforceability (including non-contractual disputes or claims).
COPIES OF THESE RULES
37. A copy of these Rules may be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to: Legal Department, Farfetch UK Limited, The Bower, Floor 4, 211 Old Street, London EC1V 9NR.
GUESS THE DESIGNER COMPETITION TERMS
1. The Standard Terms apply to this Competition.
2. The 'Farfetch Guess the Designer Competition' starts at 00:01AM GMT on 13 January 2016, and ends at 11:59PM GMT on 1 February 2016. No entries after this time will be accepted.
3. To enter: (i) at the commencement of the quiz, select 'log in with Facebook', and (ii) complete the quiz (pursuant to which your score will be automatically submitted, and shall (if applicable) be displayed on the leader board pertaining to the Competition). For the avoidance of doubt, if you select to play the quiz otherwise than in accordance with this clause 3(i) (including and in particular without using the 'log in with Facebook' option), you shall not be entered into the Competition and shall not be eligible to be selected as a Prize winner or otherwise to receive a Prize.
4. The Prize shall be a gift voucher for: (i) GBP£500, awarded to the person with the highest scoring entry, (ii) GBP£300, awarded to the person with the second-highest scoring entry, and (iii) GBP£200, awarded to the person with the third-highest scoring entry, in each case for use on www.farfetch.com on full price items only, valid for one calendar year from the date of issue. A person can only be considered for one prize, as decided by their highest score. Vouchers in other currencies shall be available at Farfetch's sole discretion only.
5. There shall be one Prize, and one Prize-winner, for each of clauses 4(i), 4(ii), and 4(iii) of these Competition Terms.
6. You must be 18 or older on 13 January 2016 to enter this Competition.
7. A final decision will be announced within 7 days of the end of the Competition, and such announcement shall be communicated via email.
8. You can submit a maximum of 5 entries during the Competition opening times. Any additional entries above and beyond the first 5 entries which you submit will not be counted by Farfetch, and for the avoidance of doubt: (a) such additional entries shall not constitute valid entries for the purpose of this Competition, and (b) you shall not be eligible to be a Prize winner in connection with any such additional entries.
9. You agree that proof of posting does not equal receipt of entry or notice.
10. By participating in this Competition, you agree to be bound by: (a) these Competition Terms, (b) the Standard Terms, and (c) the decision of the judges, such decision of the judges being final in all matters relating to or otherwise connected with this Competition (including the terms on which Farfetch and/or the judges award or have awarded a Prize).